Jones & Anderson CPA Group
Jones & Anderson CPA Group is a local CPA firm with two locations in Franklin and Columbus, Indiana. We have a strong community presence and are seeking a qualified and motivated candidate for a Staff Accountant position at our Franklin location. Candidate needs to possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting and have zero to five years of experience in public accounting. CPA designation is preferred but will consider CPA candidate.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of federal and state tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts, and estates.
- Perform internal accounting procedures on a periodic basis.
- Assist as needed with all facets of payroll services on assigned clients.
- Manage multiple client projects efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Individual who desires the opportunity to grow and expand in all phases of public accounting with potential for development into a future leader of the firm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Quick to learn software applications.
- Dedication and ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – CPA designation preferred but will consider CPA candidate contingent upon current status.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience.
- A Simple IRA plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
Please send resume and references to: